Workers’ Compensation Training Courses
Click the course name to start each course.
- Form 1010 and 1010A Course Guide
- This course provides guidance to healthcare providers and medical carriers on completing the LWC – WC – 1010 and LWC – WC – 1010A forms. It takes approximately 30 minutes to complete the entire course.
- Form 1009 Course Guide
- This course provides guidance to parties who wish to appeal a decision by the carrier/self-insured employer that has resulted in a tacit denial, denial or approval with modification through the filing of a LWC-WC-1009 Disputed Claim for Medical Treatment.
- OSHA Form 300 Course
- This course provides guidance on the following areas:
It takes approximately 1.5 hours to complete the entire course.
- Distinguishing work related injuries/illnesses
- Distinguishing different forms of medical treatment (e.g. First Aid)
- Guidance on completing the OSHA Form 300