- Report Fraud
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Claimants, find answers to your questions about benefits and appeals. Employers, find
answers to your questions about benefits and taxes. Also discover how Trade Adjustment
Assistance (TAA) and North American Free Trade Agreement Transitional Adjustment
Assistance (NAFTA-TAA) can work for you.
- Links for Claimants
- File an initial or weekly claim. Find out what rights and responsibilities you have
under the Louisiana Employment Security Law. Find out about Disaster Unemployment
Assistance (DUA). Find out how to file claims using our "Easy Call" Interactive Voice
- Links for Employers
- Important Information for Employers: Legislation approved to penalize late filing of wage information.
Apply for an Unemployment Insurance Account Number. Find answers to
questions about Benefits Charges and view recent quarter statements online.
View and download the Employer Handbook. View your current Louisiana Unemployment
Tax Rate Notice. Find information about Professional Employer Organizations
(PEO's) or download a PEO Registration Form &
Surety Bond. File Quarterly Reports online. Download paper
versions of your Quarterly Reporting forms. Register for Domestic Wage
Filing. View examples of how to compute wages. Find contact information for the service area nearest you.
- Tax Audit Field Offices
- Find contact information for each of the Tax Audit Field Offices.
- UI Downloads (Forms, Publications, etc.)