TALLULAH – Employers in the market for skilled workers in a variety of trade professions are invited to participate in a Nov. 4 career fair for transitioning Northrop Grumman workers.
The career fair will be held at the Tallulah Community Center for an estimated 85 workers who have been employed at Northrop Grumman’s Tallulah facility and will become available for work Nov. 1.
Experienced workers will be available in a range of professions, including:
- Material handlers
- Foremen experienced in the following trades: welding, paint, maintenance and shipfitter
- Abrasive painters/blasters
- Health & safety analysts
- Mechanics for maintenance fleet
- Quality managers
- Maintenance electrical technicians
- Dimension control technicians
- Production planners/schedulers
- Administrative functional support
Employers interested in participating should contact Kevin Jackson at 318-362-5151, e-mail email@example.com; or Tana Trichel, 318-757-3033, firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no charge to participate. Space is limited.
The career fair is sponsored by the Louisiana Workforce Commission, with support from the Northeast Louisiana Economic Alliance, Delta Community College and the City of Tallulah.
Note: This revision date does not reflect the revision date of the press release shown. Press Release postings are updated as needed and should be considered accurate as shown.