Fannie Carter, 225.925.4311
Looking for a company that values your potential? A job with AT&T as a Wire Technician can provide you with exactly that! Take advantage of our paid training and wide range of career possibilities. AT&T offers a competitive salary, company provided vehicles and tools and benefits that include medical, dental, paid vacation, and more!
- Have STRONG communication skills
- Have valid state driver’s license
- Have non-negligent driving record
- Meet 275-lb weight limit due to safety restrictions
- Have ability to lift and move up to 80lbs
- Have ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
- Have satisfactory results from a background/employment history investigation and drug screening
- Have qualification on pre-employment screening
- Be able to perceive differences in wire and cable colors
- Be able to complete on–the-job and/or classroom training as required remaining on the job
This page was last updated on October 29, 2009. Note: This revision date does not reflect the revision date of the event shown. Event postings are updated as needed and should be considered accurate as shown.