Fannie Carter, email@example.com, 225.925.4347
Immediate working opportunity for Full Time/Part Time Inventory Takers.
Starting wages $8.50 per hour.
Inventory Takers are required to physically count merchandise for various retailers and enter information into RGIS equipment to provide an accurate count of stock levels. The type of inventory to be counted varies depending on the location that is being audited. Items may be located on the floor, tables, or shelves at various heights. Inventories take approximately 4-6 hours to complete; however, it may take longer depending on the size of the store and the level of inventory to be counted.
What you can expect from us?
• Compensation based on performance
• Team bonuses
• Opportunity for promotions
• Optional benefits after 90 days
• Flexible part-time hours
• Paid training
• Regular wage reviews
• Opportunity to work for a global company
Job Requirements & Duties
• Proficient with the RGIS hand held computer and other inventory equipment.
• Achieve established average per hour (APH) counting goals while ensuring accuracy and integrity of the data collected in all inventories worked.
• Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
• Ability to work assigned shifts and adhere to a flexible schedule with varying hours to include working an extreme schedule, resulting in long hours on occasion.
• Ability to work in various work environments, such as stores, warehouses, outside industries, etc., with potential exposure to cold and heat.
• Access to reliable transportation.
• Ability to complete other duties as assigned by Management.
• Ability to relate information clearly and accurately, verbally and in written form, in a positive manner that yields cooperation.
• Demonstrates a positive presence and energy. Is optimistic, maintains a positive view of life. Is respectful and honest with others.
• Maintains a can do attitude, attacks job with passion, demonstrates a sense of urgency and delivers excellent output.
• Prolonged standing with occasional walking (frequent)
• Repetitive motions requiring use of both wrists and hands as well as fingers (frequent)
• Able to work for extended periods of time (frequent)
• Low level positions: squatting, kneeling, and crouching (frequent)
• Use of ladders and step stools up to 8 steps high. (frequent)
• Balancing when counting stock from ladder (frequent)
• Conveying detailed or important instructions or ideas accurately and quickly (frequent)
• Able to lift and carry items up to 25 pounds (occasional)
• Able to travel by car and plane (occasional)
• Able to travel including overnight stays (occasional)
This page was last updated on October 29, 2009. Note: This revision date does not reflect the revision date of the event shown. Event postings are updated as needed and should be considered accurate as shown.