Verizon, The Livingston Parish News, Dixie Business Center, Southeastern Louisiana University, Dale Carnegie Training, LWIA
It's becoming a mobile world. Keep up with your customers' mobile purchasing trends and gain an edge on your competition. Smart phones and tablets are on the rise.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Business owners and managers motivated to be efficient in their operations and understand customer trends in mobile technology use.
Thursday, December 4, 2014
11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Literacy and Technology Center
9261 Florida Boulevard
Walker, LA 70785
YOU WILL LEARN:
* A new way to manage business continuity
* How to leverage mobile technology to grow your business
* How to go paperless using digital forms
* The most popular business mobile apps
* Hands-on demonstrations using devices provided by Verizon. You may also BYOD (bring your own device).
Only 20 seats are available! Register now for this FREE workshop by calling 225.665.3303 or visiting southeastern.edu/goingmobile.
This page was last updated on October 29, 2009. Note: This revision date does not reflect the revision date of the event shown. Event postings are updated as needed and should be considered accurate as shown.