If you received an email from the LWC that included a short survey asking for wage
information from March and April, please complete the survey and submit as soon as
possible. The email survey was only sent to individuals whose claims need this information.

Click here for the latest COVID-19 updates from the LWC.

Looking to Start a Summer or After-School Job?

If you are 14-17 years old:

  • Appplication to Employ Minors Form (PDF) (Required)
  • Give the form to your prospective employer to complete.
  • After it's filled out, have a parent or legal guardian sign it.
  • Take the completed form along with proof of age to your school or school board office to apply for an employment certificate.
  • Be aware that certain hourly restrictions do exist. Discuss these restrictions with the issuing officer and/or refer to our informational booklet which is available upon request.
  • Bring the original employment certificate to your new employer.

To see what opportunities might be available today, check out our Jobs page.